Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pieni hetki

Hei, uutta konetta pistetään kuntoon ja opetellaan uusia juttuja. 3-vuotta vanha kone paloi, mutta onneksi kuvatiedostot on tallella, kunhan saan ne siirrettyä. Viikonloppu menee siis lataushommissa.
Muutama kortti on syntynyt, mutta niin hidasta on homma, käsikin sopivasti kipeytyi.
Hi! Starting to load things to my new laptop and learning new tricks! My 3 years old machine burnt, but luckily my photos are still in the hard disk. Try to fix everything on the weekend.   I'll be back soon. I have made some new cards, but not much, as my hand was out of order too. See you later. Happy weekend! Hyvää viikonloppua;-))m

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh Sweetie, I do hope your hand will be better soon ! Can't wait to see your new creations ! You are so lucky to have a new laptop !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

SannaS said...

toivottavasti pian oot taas langoilla... =)

...se tekstileima on paperinauhan setistä, linkki löytyy siitä postauksesta.. =)