Friday, February 18, 2011

OWOH and My Valentine Candy Winners / Voittajat

Photobucket 


What a great tour around the world... and around few times...
I visited all ~870 blogs and left a comment if I just understood and could leave a comment!
I'm very pleased for all those kind people who visited my blog and left some love, THANK YOU!
I got so much inspiration that all I want now is that I could have time and place to try something new!
Winners of my doorprizes, I made one more:

 Cardset goes to these bloggers:

Anna Circo, USA

Elaine Akers, USA

-   Mila, Italy

and an extra prize goes to Melanie USA to cheer her up as her house and cats burned in a fire.

I'll email for these winners to claim their prizes, thank you and we'll see...

 

And now the winner of my Valentine Candy! Ystävänpäivä karkkiarvonnassa kolme leimasinta voitti:

numero/number 13!        Mari

Onnea! Ilmoita osoitteesi leikkaan @ gmail.com viim. ma 21.2. klo 12 mennessä tai seuraa uusi arvonta! Kiitos kaikille osallistujille, seuraava karkki tulee vielä keväällä!!??

Congrats, thanks for your entries! If the winner don't take any contact, I'll redraw the prize!

 

4 comments:

Mila said...

Hi Mervi :)!
What a wonderful new!
Thank you so much :))!!
I'm so exciting to have in my hand one of your wonderful card!
Thank you Mervi and pls say "Hi" to your gorgeous Finland :))!
Hugs & Smiles,
Mila :)

Elaine Akers said...

Mervi...I am so excited to have won a prize in the OWOH. :-)
I sent you an email with my mailing address. I can't wait to receive one of your lovely cards.
Elaine Akers, Middleboro, MA. USA

Mari said...

Ihanaa :)
Kiitoksia oikein paljon ja mukavaa keväänodotusta sinulle :)

Anna Circo said...

Mervi! Thanks so very much for your beautiful art! I can't wait to display it in my new art room. You are very talented.

Cheers,
Anna